HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jayce, you're so darn jaded.

And perhaps a trifle over-fond of poultry. ;)

Kitty, you're very kind. And perceptive. ;)

Thank you. :)

jayce, you may remember that in an earlier thread, Frank said thusly: "I make sense of Amazon rankings by disemboweling a chicken and examining its entrails. Often, as a byproduct, I can also determine the winners of upcoming elections."

You see, Chickie-Babe (in accordance with the Laws of Divine Nature 'n all that) agreed to have her entrails photographed by Frank so that the multitudes could see just how beautiful chicken guts can be! And are they not a work of art?

I rather suspect it was Frank who submitted this-here pic of (a portion of) Chickie-Babe to Google Images:

*_*

Not content to plaster the Interweb with my photos, I have further defaced it with another kick-ass music post.

I picked three of my favourite music covers and rooted around YouTube's basement until I found three clips that did them justice.

And then some.

They're over at Frankie's Jukebox if you'd care to take a look n' listen.

(I would the record to state that I have loftily ignored Kitty's grotesque implication.)

I see The Legend of Chickie-Babe is still alive and well, even though she isn't. At least, not in this life.

< I rather suspect it was Frank who submitted this-here pic of (a portion of) Chickie-Babe to Google Images: >

That's gross. I mean, really.

Yup!

*_*

If you were to surmise that I dredged up this old thread merely to trumpet yet another bit of bloggery -- you would be a correct surmiser.

The topic has nothing to do with writing, though. Well, maybe a little. I make a literary allusion. Oh, it was nothing, really. Just a run-of-the-mill allusion such as notable writerly types might come up with. You know, those writers who are not afeered of ending a sentence with a preposition. Or using words like "afeered."

It's about a piece of real estate that does not yet know I'm coming for it. If that sounds titillating, you must be something of a sicko because there's no mention of female naughty bits at all!

But if you're curious, you could click on the Baron It All link in my sig and read all about it.

Well, good luck finding your Shangri La, Frank!! I would bet the piece of real estate you described is something 99% of the writing population only dream of. Oh heck, not even writing population - just regular ol' Joes, in general.

Let us know how the search turns out!
    Cindy

And be at peace... the universe is unfolding as it should

I hope you find your Walden, Frank!