Bertha Mukodzani- Author of the book 'A life steered'

Bertha Mukodzani- Author of the book 'A life steered'

Jun 26, 2011#1

Just want to introduce myself.

I am a Zimbabwean born author of the book 'A Life Steered' which draws heavily from my own life experiences. It is an inspirational story about courage and determination against all odds. I am currently working on a my second novel which is a work of fiction which I hope to publish soon. A life steered is available on amazon and other online retail outlets.
    I also enjoy writing short articles/blogs about anything of interest including all the things I care about. My blogs can be found on *link removed by mod*

Looking forward to sharing with all you writers and authors out there.

Thank you.

Banned

Jun 26, 2011#2

Welcome, Bertha!
      It's a metaphor, duh.

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#3

I bet this will be her only post.

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#4

Avonne Writer wrote:I bet this will be her only post.

*_*
          Anyone who likes cats can't be all bad. :D

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#5

Can't blame a girl for trying.
            It's a metaphor, duh.

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#6

True that.

*_*

Jun 28, 2011#7

Bertha, just wanted to say that Victoria would ordinarily show up to post something like, "Welcome to Writers.net! Once you've been around a little longer, links are fine, but I remove links by new members to prevent spamming & virus issues. If you have any questions, please let me know." (NEW MEMBERS FORUM)

I guess she/Steve forgot to, this time.

If you had checked around a little bit, you'd have noticed a forum called PROMOTE YOURSELF. Before venturing in (and posting something) you'll see this:

"Have you written a new book? Started a new blog? Talk it up here! Links will be allowed by Members with at least 10 substantive WN posts."

So post nine more ("substantive") times, Bertha --.anywhere around here, even Loco Smoko --.and then attempt to display your links again! :)

(I wonder how Big Bertha is doing. She used to post here a while back about her emotionally disabled family, or something.)

*_*

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#8

Speaking of where-is-someone, where the heck has Kate been lately?
                  It's a metaphor, duh.

Banned

Jun 28, 2011#9

I dunno. She and cat were pretty close. Probably wherever he's hanging out these days.

*_*

Jul 11, 2011#10

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry for late response. Still getting the hang of this. Looking forward to sharing.

Read more posts (6 remaining)
                      You May Also Like