HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Tim Wilkins

Accepting work for donation

I have over ten years experience editing and ghostwriting in a variety of domains. I'm currently seekig projects to edit and/or proofread. There is no need for payment in advance--I will edit and/or proofread whatever projects you may have, be it a novel, a thesis paper, or short story, in exchange for a donation to be paid upon acceptance of the work. The reason I'm electing to do this in such an unusual way is that I'm an American citizen presently overseas who's lost everything, including my passport. It's my hope that I will get a sufficient amount of work to read and correct and make enough to at least get my passport and a place to stay. If anyone out there has something to correct please feel free to contact me. When you see the great work I do I think you will find it within your heart to donate a few dollars. Looking forward to hearing from someone out there.

Oh Tim.. I am so sorry to hear. I am as broke as a boiled egg otherwise I would certainly make use of you. Have you been to the embassy to see if they can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wilkins View Post
    It's my hope that I will get a sufficient amount of work to read and correct and make enough to at least get my passport and a place to stay..
    Gee, Tim, you forgot to tell us how to contact you. Is that because you really don't have a place to stay?

Will you be editing novels and such at your local library? How will you eat, to keep your strength up? Do you sleep on the street?

Sounds dreary. Lots of luck with your pursuit.

*_*

Overseas where? Nigeria?

Donation. Uh huh.

Didn't I just run into this guy at the gas station, gave him five gallons of gas for which he sold it. Then hit up the next "mark" for more gas. (Kidding...I saw this on a tv special).