HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Books

New Books

I went to the library today. Choose to go to a different one though. I love it. It's so big and has SO MANY books. I wish I could spill them all over the floor and just swim in them. LOL Sadly, I could only stay for half an hour because of stupid parking meters.

I checked out "Kisssed by an Angel" by Elizabeth Chandler, "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater, and "Storyteller" by Edward Myers. I am into 44 pages (4 chapters) of "Kissed by an Angel." By 2 a.m. I will be probably further in. Should be done by the end of this week, if not before. It's really good. Can't wait to read "StoryTeller" too.
    “Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it and, above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light.”
    -Joseph Pulitzer

>>>I wish I could spill them all over the floor and just swim in them.

I know the feeling!

I love Maggie's work. I never read fantasy at all till I picked up "Lament" and I absolutely loved it.

Someone told me "Shiver" was really good. I am looking forward to reading it.
    “Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it and, above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light.”
    -Joseph Pulitzer