HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

I'm in love with an alien babe...

I have these dreams where I fall in love... and the gal's always the most exotic type... Here is an example...

There was an alien babe, maybe genetically engeniered, can't be certain... (I use word 'alien' as 'foriegn').

She appeared to human at first, Asian. She had a regular outside mouth. We kissed and there appeared a circular set of teeth that opened and closed as a second, inside mouth. I was attracted to her, I felt that thing called love...

All was good until there was a thing about her bug-like genetalia. I didn't want to make it an issue. The taste almost turned me off... I flinched, and she was offended... but I felt that thing called love.

She ran, and I chased after her. I wanted her to know that my love was true... I found her mourning over what she was. She needed to know the beauty in my eyes. By the end of the dream, we had reconnected, and we were that thing called love.

(Poetic, I know).

LOL You need a gf. JUST KIDDING! And that's freaky. lol I'm just teasing you. In my dreams I can never see the guys face. Always the body, but the face is always fuzzy. Someone once told me, it means I haven't met the man of my dreams yet. Maye your are waiting to meet the girl of your dreams and this girl is her. *shrugs*
    “Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it and, above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light.”
    -Joseph Pulitzer

Dreams can be just odd at times. Cool that you felt the love, sometimes it is hard to feel the emotions like that in a dream. Or at least it is that way for me.

Wow! Okay, I know this is an old post, but I loved this! If you're still active, I hope you can perhaps expand upon it and turn it into a romance story. Again, I know some of the members here don't like us responding to really old posts, but I still wanted to comment. I wish I had creative dreams like this. Perhaps I'll start keeping a dream diary...

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by writing_roxy View Post
    Wow! Okay, I know this is an old post, but I loved this! If you're still active, I hope you can perhaps expand upon it and turn it into a romance story. Again, I know some of the members here don't like us responding to really old posts, but I still wanted to comment. I wish I had creative dreams like this. Perhaps I'll start keeping a dream diary...
    Since his last activity was 5/23/11 I doubt he'll see your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by writing_roxy View Post
    Okay, I have to know. Were you being super sarcastic or does that sort of concept actually sound appealing to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickett View Post
    Were you being super sarcastic or does that sort of concept actually sound appealing to you?
    It's amazing that yes, there are people in this world who feel drawn to the unusual but in my business, I've had to overlook that trait in women countless times.

It's best if I come right out to share how I feel on the issue but never dwell on it. Just bring it up & let it go. That's the best way to handle that in my opinion.