HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Amy Lou. Thanks. Yeah, taking out "the pound" makes sense. Also, the falsely accused part. I'll definitely do that. My thought is that the town itself is actually a character too (if that makes sense). The first two sentences and the Rat part were both in italics, talking about the town and what's going on behind the scenes. The parts about the protagonist was not in italics. I was trying something different. Apparently, it doesnt work the way it is lol. Again, thanks.

Miranda. Yes, 3rd person omniscient. I'll take a look at the QL later and sort it out. Kind of in a hurry right now, but I just wanted to say thanks, so you'll know I saw it. Might be a day or so before I come back. Good Luck!!!

CK. Who's Randy? Sorry, I couldn't resist lol. I get your point. I'm not sure what to do about it just yet, but I'll work on it. Thanks again for taking so much time and responding in detail. Good luck!!! BTW... how do you italicize pieces on here now?

Who's John Galt?

You punch the slanted "I" at the top of your comment window.

Well . . . duh. Thanks. I must need to clean my glasses. I never saw that lol.