HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This forum...

Re: This forum...

Leslee and John deserve major kudos for the time and energy they devote to WN.

Others do, as well. Jeanne Gassman, when she has time. Simon, when she has time and isn't muddied by wrestling with any of the board alligators, the ones who broadcast a smile an instant before exposing rows of deadly teeth. (In fairness, Simon's feisty sprints in if she feels dissed.) Jena, of course. Keith when he has time and interest.

We appear to have lost Ce Ce and, well, too many others.

It's late in this dank ol' cave, and I've likely forgotten to mention other folks who provide valuable insight. My apology to them.

I admire the people who give of themselves on this raggedy o'l site.

Oh, afore I fergit, any of you old boys or girls ever drove that there Crowsnest Highway up Canada way?

Cur

Cur my friend, you need to be on that list also... as do Frank, CK, DK and Ms Lea (just to name a few)
    if the wine is sour throw it out

SatyricalRaven

moved

Aw, thanks, Cur. I get at least as much out of this board as I put into it, and I'm looking forward to the day my latest manuscript is ready to query and I put my query effort up to get ripped to shreds (I'm not being sarcastic, I thrive on good criticism).

"with any of the board alligators, the ones who broadcast a smile an instant before exposing rows of deadly teeth."

Perhaps you were thinking of the CT forum, cur. I never see any viciousness going on in the other forums.

(IMO, Joe should have been included in somebody's list.)

*_*

Everyone was included in my "et al" comment, lol. You guys seriously rock.

Kitty,

as soon as I hit post I thought of both Joe and you!.......... I knew I'd forget someone. It's like giving a speech, you always forget someone.

On my brothers wedding day, my brother, while giving his speech, thanked everyone, one by one, right down to the florist and phtographer. But he forgot to mention his parents! He has never lived that moment down.

SatyricalRaven

No, no, Raven! I wasn't fishing to be put on any list! Hell, I very rarely critique anything -- especially fiction. The point of my post was really directed at Ol' Cur. I sure am wondering who around here -- according to him -- has deadly teeth. :.

(I did, however, ask Melody to post some paragraphs from her "God" manuscript. Let's see if she will.)

*_*

yesticed that...... looking forward to seeing what she'll post.

SatyricalRaven

Glad you didn't drop off the Q-forum a few days earlier. You helped me so much! (I ran off nagging on Stan, citing you, and he helped me to overcome the problem of too-many-foreign-sounding-names B))

I wish you, Jena and Leslee and the rest were chained to the Writing and Query forums with no sleep or lunch breaks
    Pre-Columbian North America

http://blog.zoesaadia.com/