HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Accepting Submissions for "The Memory Eater" Short Story Anthology

I understand the "we're not anyone in the publishing world" mentality, but to change that, I've decided to change my approach. I could keep writing and hope that eventually one of my novels catches an agent's attention, then hope they catch a publisher's attention. Then I have to hope readers like the final product. Or I can eliminate that long process and go directly for the reader.

Like I said, I'm going to follow a different business plan that worked for something similar to what I'm pitching. If you would like to be part of this venture, or if the idea intrigues you, by all means, feel free to submit a story. I appreciate your interest and do not take anything personally.

I figured the "5 pounds" was an honest mistake

Re: Accepting Submissions for "The Memory Eater" Short Story Anthology

I think it sounds interesting and a great opportunity - why not try something that someone else has come up with. Not sure where the loss is? B)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the deadline has been extended to July 15th.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now accepting submissions until I fill the book. I am also in the process of pitching this idea to a publisher. For more information, check out my latest blog post at *Link removed by Mod*

It’s here. Authors have exactly two weeks from today to finish writing/editing and submit their entries. This makes the final deadline September 12th. That means we’re playing a video game with zero lives, only the lives are extensions.