HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    raj kumar

How to make Money with wordpress

Do you know how to make Money with Wordpress I google a lot to find it. I got so many resources, little bit Confused about that all. Itís really hectic.

last night just checking my tweets i got a Short URL website *link removed by Mod* and I started using the short url service to shorten my links. Then I found that they also provide the Wordpress Plug-in.

Its really Nice. I like the idea of making money with Wordpress. We just have to download it and Run on our blog. Once we install the plug-in, certain links on our Wordpress blog will be automatically converted to *link removed by Mod* short url's. When someone on your Wordpress blog clicks on one of these links you will earn revenue from:

1. Displaying interstitial ads
    2. Text ad clicks in the top frame
    3. Referral signups from referral link in the top frame
    4. Place your own ads in an adframe displayed on the destination page of shortened urls!
    5. Add text ads and interstitial ads directly to your website with our JavaScript code

Wish this will help you to earn money with Wordpress and please suggest me some more Ideas also.

Keep Blogging start earning

Re: How to make Money with wordpress

The last thing I want on my blog or website are adverstisements. But thanks.

raj kumar

you can try ity plugin which will helpfull for thats

Ben Lloyd

My concern is that adverts inserted into *link removed by mod* could be for competing services or products with which I would not want to be affiliated.