HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Re: Fat Cat Syndrome - Critique

My point is that Christianity shouldn't be needlessly maligned

Then go to Controversial Topics and make your freakin' point!

People aren't posting in writing forums to give you an additional venue to endlessly vent your personal prejudices.

[size=x-large]Warning:[/size]

Future posts to this thread that do not pertain to the OP's post will be removed.
    Writers.Net Moderator

Victoria,

I'll be curious to see whether you delete my post. Didn't see it before I replied to Author.

I'm disagreeing with him about his apparent paranoia regarding those of us who disagree with him trying to impose his personal agenda. Also disagreeing with his understanding of a specific word.

While I'm at it, I didn't see any posts that ought to cause you to put up your WARNING sign. Leslee told Author to take it to the forum for screamers. Jena didn't write anything to warrant your WARNING.

If your intent was to aim an arrow to tell Author to chill, say so. OTOH, if your intent was to use a shotgun on everyone who has posted on this thread, you're completely out of line.

Don't hesitate to ban me. As Groucho Marx once said, "I wouldn't belong to any country club that would have me."

Cur

Hi, Cur - I did move your post, but I didn't delete it.

I wasn't aiming at Jena or leslee, but disagreements over personal stuff detract from the OP's ability to get a meaningful critique. I don't think that any writer would appreciate his or her critique thread being turned into a private battleground.

Thanks for your understanding!

Victoria
    Writers.Net Moderator