HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Amy Lou

Re: Query Critique - Paranormal Romance

Hi Sabina Grosse,
    Really, thank you for letting me know this. I was told to cut all of this info out but in my gut I felt like that "stuff" was what made the story more interesting. My book is finished as of a year ago, and I have spent the past year editing and revising. I have had my first three chapters professionally edited (that I paid for) They're polished but wether they are good is yet to be determined. LOL After being on this forum, I feel I am guilty of a lot of over writing so I would like to go back and work on that. Perhaps it was not knowing how to tell what all was at stake for my character that got me into trouble, I have no idea but your comment has really helped and I can't wait to get started again on this query.
    Thanks again,
    Amy

Amy Lou

Thanks Lea, I appreciate your comments. Off to re-write. I love this forum, everyone is so very honest! It really is a great help. I hope I can do the same for others.
    Amy

Amy Lou

Hi leslee,
    I agree 100% after John's critique, it's confusing. Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it. I was advised that this would be an awesome opening sentence. LOL I should stop listening to others, although how do you know who?
    Amy