HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Wordpress Themes

Free Themes from Wordpress.org

You can use these free themes with a site hosted on Wordpress, or a self-hosted site.
    Writers.Net Moderator

With 100's of WP sites, I have tried many themes and I find the two best are just WP themes 2016 and 2014.

Just add 2014 Colors to the 2014 to change colors up.

Then use html snippets by xyz to code up your sidebars for adsense or your own ads to sell your books with images in the column or sidebar ad space.

THEY BOTH WORK GREAT and are fully supported by the great WP community instead of some indy theme hack that disappears in a flash.

DaBlaRR
    Quote Originally Posted by adoni View Post
    With 100's of WP sites, I have tried many themes and I find the two best are just WP themes 2016 and 2014.

Just add 2014 Colors to the 2014 to change colors up.

Then use html snippets by xyz to code up your sidebars for adsense or your own ads to sell your books with images in the column or sidebar ad space.

THEY BOTH WORK GREAT and are fully supported by the great WP community instead of some indy theme hack that disappears in a flash.
    Didn't you just say WP sucked in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBlaRR View Post
    Didn't you just say WP sucked in another thread?
    A blog on word press .com sucks, its'a joke and not a site.

A .com .net or .org of an authors name that uses word press .org a free CMS program is rocking, the author then controls the site and themes and plugins and custom code

So the ripoff .com where a site is subname.wordpress .com sucks

An authors name .com or .net or .org that uses the code from wordpress .org rocks

There's two word press solutions the .com sucks and the custom sites created from the .org rock
    I created this FREE EBOOKS FORUM TOOL to help Authors hit the top of Twitter using one of my major KLOUT accounts on Twitter It's at FREE EBOOKS FORUM TO HELP AUTHORS Put your Genre in header of post within an hour you will be top of twitter for that Genre