HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Woohoo! Now, Attention Martin Shaw :)

Finally a poetry forum. Woohoo!
    Shouldn't this be in the section for everything but books? Coz u put screenplays seperately from books.
    Anywho, somewhere to put the literary stuff that doesn't always make too much sense.

Martin Shaw's poetry posts are prolific. You can store them all here Marty.

My poems will be joining urs very soon. With my love of txting, be sure to expect lots of txt poems, or txtems if u will.

Thanks Victoria & thank you to Frank Baron 4 suggesting this to her - I think u did that Frank.

Re: Woohoo! Now, Attention Martin Shaw :)

Oh, no! You're not blaming this one on me!

Nah, I only backed you up in that other thread in General Fiction. Chances are, Victoria read it and slapped her forehead because she just plain forgot and nobody else mentioned it. Or, The Great & Powerful Oz of WN (who monitors things when Victoria is off shopping in Paris but whom we have never actually seen) may have spotted the suggestion and exercised his authori-teh.

Or something else. I dunno.

Anyway, I'm glad you and the other poets have a new home.

You got it in one, Frank... It was a "Doh" moment when I read the "Where's Poetry??" post.

Good Morning - You're right - the Poetry format belongs in the same area as Screenwriting and other non-book formats.
    Writers.Net Moderator

martin shaw

Yah, good mornin... Um, we could be swamped with budding lovebird slush.. Also, I think we need to be prepared for an influx of extra, cuckoo spit. Be afraid, be very afraid!