HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: ingredients for world creation in speculative fics

Goodmorning, why is your post so fragmented?

Personaly I thouht the list of "ingredients" was realy interesting. Even though I think the point of Fantasy/SI FI is to NOT limit your self to the real world or somone else's ideals of what your story should be like. There are however things that make a Fantasy/ SI FI story "good" but even those vary from person to person.

P.S. I'm kind of new here and I would realy love LOTS of critque, so anything you see (grammar wise) thats in corect please let me know.

Well good heavens good morning - perhaps "good night".

I do believe you mistyped the subject line. Should have read - here's a bit of useless non-event "advice". Isn't there a forum for stuff that has nothing to do about writing?

Keep on posing - that is "posting". I'm sure you'll get the idea eventually - any idea would be an improvement.

At the moment it's eyeless deer time. What does that signify? I hear you ask. No idea. (Haw haw - that was the punch line - but maybe you missed it).

Oh, I write humourous stuff, as I am sure you noticed. Bang - someone shot the deer. What does that mean? Go on, you can work it out. What? - still no idea? (rolling the isles they are.)

Good (I presume this to be your first name) bye

Must be a darn fine comic to get 'em rolling isles.

That would take quite a wave of laughter.

-D

Thanks folks. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Don't forget, Thursday is Fish Stick night, all you can eat for $11.95. And please, as always, don't forget to tip your waitress.