+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    martin shaw

Re: A bit of me book... It needs work. I like this, but didn't send it

of course, Sabwina

ok, ladies four, amy

Amy Lou

So, I guess you're not going to tell me..... ?

martin shaw

How many daughters have you, Amy?...... if you dont mind me asking?

Amy Lou

Ah, I have two daughters and a son. My boy is 9, then my girls 8, 7. I think I get it now. Sorry 8-)

martin shaw

'suu00kay

Sorry, I had to take a nap ..... night shift.

This may be an odd question, but I am not a "beat around the bush" kind of person.

Since I like this board and I think I am going to stay around for awhile, I went to familiarize myself with some of the older threads, just to get a feel for what is going on.

I remember that the day I joined there was some discussion regarding you. At the time of course I had no idea what it was about. Now, as I have read some of the older threads, I understand.

So my question is: what happened? You seem "normal" now and since I came on have really not said anything that is objectionable. Yet, as you youself know, just last month.....

I am just wondering. Because, quite frankly, after reading some of that, I am hesitant to even converse with you on the thread, no offense please.

S.

martin shaw

Hey, Sabina... Its past, though I am still me... there is no change. I am very blatant but not disregarding; also I never ask for anything to be wiped. I understood at the time how it made me look to the newbies, though I suspect that was the point of some.

I have nothing to prove, and I really am the easiest guy to get on with, but if I have a point, then it needs at least to be heard, however it makes me look. The fluff comes out in the wash, Sabina. I aint got a problem, I'm just very honest... some wouldn't agree, I know, but I can't heal the world, lol. I hate that saying... lol! don't you?

Anyway, have you ever come across the instance, that someone you dislike at first, or don't really think much of, actually turns out to be pretty much alright. Smileys help, but they still don't show mannerisms and suchlike..

I think I understand. Its cool.

And yes, smilies help, but it IS sometimes difficult to get nuances across per internet.

Glad you are feeling better.