HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Um...

Um...

[size=x-large]Yoo-Hoo![/size] [size=large]ooooo[/size]...[size=medium]oooo...[size=small]...oooo[size=x-small]...oooo....[/size][/size][/size]

Do I hear an echo? :S

*_*

Re: Um...

Hiya Kit. It'll get filled up. Don't worry.

I know the topics interest you - but do you, or have you written for these markets?

All depends on what you'd call "inspirational," Frank. Got paid for one ditty, didn't for a few others....like that. Sorta silly stuff, on the whole.

Hell, I'm not advertising myself as one who even knows the market -- as in, "Operators are standing by to take your calls." Anybody who wants to publish church-type whatevers are usually encouraged to look for agents who specialize in Christian books, right?

As for "religious," uh-uh...not at all. I like the [size=large]s[/size] word better ("spiritual'). I just wanted to stop and visit one of the many forums in this now-humongous (and overwhelming) joint.

Am sure there are those who might have something to contribute here. Or not.

*_*

Some of these nearly-empty forums should be deleted. If they aren't getting regular traffic, why keep them? Know what I mean?

Yeah, I agree.