HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Abby Bee

Publishing your book

Hi,
    I just visited the BooksOnBoard website and noticed that they have a new partner, Sylva Press. Sylva Press is an independent press looking for new, unpublished authors to submit content which will then be sold on the BooksOnBoard website. They make the process simple—just click here http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?F=author_help to get your work out there!

Keith .

Re: Publishing your book

Wow, and you're just a regular poster here who just happened upon that site! And that they have a new partner. And you're familiar with the partner. And you know how they make the process simple. And you have a link to the specific site page for authors to blow their money. And you think we're idiots.

Well, that last one may be debatable, but not when it comes to spam.

Lisa P

Keith, I was kinda having a crap day until I read your post.
    Thanks for the smile, darlin'!
    ; )

Sam English

What Lisa said

Finnley Wren

Sylva allows authors to promote themselves

Seals the deal for me. Where do I sign?

Viktoria Pearson

And how much money do I have to spend in the hopes that someone toher than my famiy goes there to purchase my book.
    Or do I have to buy them all myself and then stand on the street corner with one bcket of roses and the other with my newly published book. (The roses are soI'll actually make some of my money back.) LOL

What Keith said, "And you think we're idiots."

Listen we might all want our boos published and read, but any real writer wants to be paid for their so-called brilliant work, not pay people to read it. Like I said I'm sure i can accomplish that on a street corner holding a sign "will pay you to read my book."

I bet I would at least get my profile in the paper as, what did Keith say... oh, yeah an IDIOT.

Always Viki

Rogue Mutt

Listen we might all want our boos published

I'd like my boo published too. A rant like this makes me wonder why you showed up here in the first place.

Gary Kessler

I'd rather my boos weren't published--especially the ones that became boo boos.

Viktoria Pearson

get bent. My computer likes to skip letters asses. So go boo yourselves. I am a published author and I think you all seem like simple minded boobs who wouldn't know a publisher if one printed their label on your neck.

Gravity Fades

Cool. Who's your publisher?