HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Lisa Davis

Thanks WN for helping me get published

Today my book came out at:

http://www.clublighthousepublishing....m#THE_BLUE_PEN

You all helped me get my query ready a year or so ago... Maybe it was longer than that. I've been a long time reader here, but don't post much. Anyway, thanks for all your help. This is a great day for me!

Amanda Brenner

Re: Thanks WN for helping me get published

Good work and very much congratulations. I hope you are already hard at work on the next one.

AB

Frank Baron

Congrats.

Zubia Mughal

Congratulations Lisa. Would you mind if I contacted you with any problems I may have getting published? I am trying to publish online. Any pointers? Congrats again.
    Zubia

judy spelbring

Congratulations and best wishes

Lisa Davis

Thanks for the well wishes. Zubia Mughal, I used Piers Anthony's ebook publishers site to help me find my publisher. I think you can google his name with ebook and you'll get the page to come up. I just went through each link and queried publishers that looked like they might fit with my novel.

John Wheeler

Hello Zubio, I have posted a thread on this forum regarding publishing online, " Would you like your literary work published?". If you have a few minutes take a look as it may be of help tp you.

Regards,

John Wheeler

Thomas Davis

Congrats on your book! Just curious why you published it online? Did you try to shop your book around and if so is that a tuff thing to do? Just asking because I am a new writer and I am trying to write a book and I would like to know the in's and outs about publishing. Thanks!

Lisa Davis

Thomas Davis, thanks for the congrats. I tried getting an agent first, but with nothing but nibbles I looked into e-publishing. I queried plenty of e-book publishers and found a great one. They have been professional and friendly throughout the whole process. As far as your asking if it's hard to get published, it was for me. I've tried on and off for nine years and this is my first published book. I think it just depends on hard work and polishing your craft. Good luck!