HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *&^%$ Lulu!

Venus --

*&^%$ Lulu!

I uploaded the most perfect version, uploaded a preview, and clicked to make it available and to enable distribution. Should be ready, right? Anybody know what I'm missing? It doesn't come up if I log out and then do a search for my name or the title. Argh! Thanks, yet again, for the help. Next time I do this, I'm going to be a pro!

-Karen

Richard -

Re: *&^%$ Lulu!

OK - don't give up yet. I had the same trouble. You could click on "community" at Lulu and ask one of the experts there to walk you through the process. Remember, the reason it's free is because you do the hardest part. It isn't easy at all. I'm sure Robert would agree with me. )

Robert Raven

Venus, I'm going to be producing a new volume in a few days. I'll report back how it goes. My sense is that you're missing some step in the loop, but I don't know what it is.

RR

Venus --

You're probably right, Robert. But you know, they give you the screen, and you click all the right bars, and it seems like it should be done! I'll take Richard's advice and get with them on the chat-help thing, and I'm sure we'll fix it. I'll let you guys know when it's finally, finally ready.

-Karen

Venus --

Well, guys, here's the latest. This morning I got some customer support guy who couldn't figure out the problem. He gave me a code and said that I'd receive an e-mail in a couple of days (presumably from somebody who knows more than he does). I was hoping to come on here today and proudly display a link, but that's not gonna happen. I know you're all holding your breath, waiting for the butt/abdominals exercise book, but you're just going to have to wait for a few more days. (That was self-deprecating sarcasm, to anybody who didn't recognize it.)

-Karen

The One Formerly Known As

Karen,

I'm sorry to hear all of the problems you are having. I just can't remember if I was one of the few who mentioned that Lulu might be a good place to try if you were looking to use it.

Kinda makes me feel guilty over your troubles.

Good luck with it, though. I'm sure you'll have a great copy of,...something. BTW, you never got bakc to me about any of the graphics or illustrations for the book. Must be you changed your mind.

~P