HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Robert Stephenson

Re: And...

Are NY children all this stupid? Just reading an ellen post is like taking a step down in IQ.

Take a breath girl, climb of your ego and join the writing world.

Robert Stephenson
    From Australia, the place that invented the photcopier, the iron lung, cranio facial surgery and many, many other world changing inventions. Not bad for hicks, eh?

ellen reisling

Bobby, you probably can't afford a shrink getting free government subsidized pills for your problem but I can't help you either. Find some charitable soul to consider you still appealing in what you do. For New Yorker you just trying too hard. Maybe people from different places think of you as something special but you ain't. Here in NYC we have 'bout 5 million nuts and they all work in retail sales.
    Ellen

Robert Stephenson

I hear a baby crying - ellen, sweet child - such big tears. Do I hear you stamping your feet.

<laughter rings out>

Thread ends

ellen reisling

Sure thing, you also see through the oceans and hear through the mountains. What's your other superpowers? I would be delighted if you could tell me about important historical events not only little things you see. What expects our city in the upcoming Republican convention at Madison Square center. Major traffic problems? I hope hot, Robert could see it? Next week events in the great city?

I will pass the word if you have the info.
    Ellen

Andrew Spriggs

What is up with this? You guys act like an old married couple! With insult after insult--goodness.

Get a room.

ellen reisling

Hey, Andrew:

That's cruel, please understand the man has an overactive imagination due to his illness. Don't set his mind working in a new discourse. He is in trouble as it is creating a picture of his greatness to the disinterested writersnet community.

Ellen

Andrew Spriggs

I'm just blowin' off some steam. However, I still can't believe in these mental illnesses as of yet--that's still a mean accusation, unless you happen to be a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Even if he allegedly had a post concerning his alcoholism...or whatever, does this give the rights to crack him down at every turn?

ellen reisling

Andrew:

You probably accept how he attempts to put me down by responding in rude manner to me, girlie etc.

I know about him more then you do. There was an issue with the man a while ago. But why should I be treated by some nut anyway he likes?

You try to express yourself in the manner of logic without personal references I guess you were taught to respect others. I agree that I tend to feel sorry for people like that and often hand out cloths and money to many such people who live on the streets of New York. But they act in corresponding manner and while asking for help don't pretend to be from the high echelons of society. Robert comes to this board as a savior of the unknown writers. Don't you find it deserving a major put down?

Ellen

Hamish (WritersNet)

Reminder: This forum is for the discuss of non-traditional ways into print.