HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    "Dr. Den"

Brentwood Christian Press

I am considering using Brentwood Christian Press of Columbus Georgia for my next book on Christian Counseling.
    Does anyone have any experience with them? Pros or Cons.

Ernesto S. A. Gonzalez

Re: Brentwood Christian Press

writers.net Writers - Published Writers - Unpublished Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources

Writers Net Discussion Forum | New Topic | Go to Top | Go to Topic | Threaded View | Search Newer Topic | Older Topic
    Brentwood Christian Press
    Author: "Dr. Den" (---.30.238.135.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
    Date: 10-16-03 18:44

I am considering using Brentwood Christian Press of Columbus Georgia for my next book on Christian Counseling.
    Does anyone have any experience with them? Pros or Cons.

Reply To This Message

Writers Net Discussion Forum | New Topic | Go to Top | Go to Topic | Threaded View | Search

Reply To This Message
    Your Name:
    Your Email: Note: Email address is optional
    Subject:
    I have done two books, with Brentwood Christian Press, I would ask anyone, that if your out of luck, or you have been shut out, Jerry L. and Mr Roberts, have gone out of their way, to be a servant to you and your manuscript,

They have done a great job, and are patints with, you, they do great work, and I will continue to use them.

1. "The blessings from the bounty hunter for GOD."

2. John the Baptist vs. Jesus Christ."

3. and will be working on a third book soon.

They don't like handling your money when the books sell, but they will be happy to send the books to whoever you choose, after your payment has been done.

If your in ministry, or business, its a great help to cut cost, while waiting for sales.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK BRENTWOOD CHRISTIAN PRESS....