HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gary Kessler

Re: How much to post?

Wow what a party pooper. Would you like to read something I'm working on now?

No thanks.

martin shaw

Regurgitated?

martin shaw

Thought so Gary

martin shaw

There you go Gary. Is this English enough for you.

Shaw, it appears still by your blank expression, that child like layman’s terms would be more appropriate for us to proceed, and I feel it is no coincidence that my extensive military overseas shenanigans… along with the very special queens rank that has been awarded to me, has given me a divine right to dictate. Today, and especially for you Mr. Blue Stratos soldier, I have quantum leaped through time to give you a modern like expresso delivery service of useful war time hints, gathered of course by myself from the Nephilm fields of our enemy. With this knowledge I am able to portray, it would be a tragedy to leave any soldier under my command twizzle roasting on a spit, and the enemy sticking a painful searching index finger into his tenderized rump. In a nut shell Shaw; I represent the hierarchy of professionalism for murderous encounters: thus making myself fully equipped to deal with the flatulent misfires of your basic musketry. Do you get me sweet my smelling young soldier raised upon the yellow rolling fields of daffodildom hmmm hmmm hmmm.

Gary Kessler

Don't know. Didn't read it. It doesn't start off grammatical.

Sam English

Poor Chris.

L Bea

Martin,

What does your contribution to this thread have to do with the original poster's intent? Kind of rude to barge in like that (start your own dam* thread). Your intent is to somehow trash Gary, but really, you just inferred to the original poster to this thread that he doesn't matter (nor do any of the other participants) and basically trashed him--Gary--(not effectively, I might add, because what you wrote is about as coherent as a crack whore on a binge) all while making youself look like an *ss. Bravo~

Bea

martin shaw

You need to remember that some people write differently Gary, but not to be offensive.

martin shaw

Well thanks for the opinion L Bea; others think differently I’m happy to say. Sorry to annoy you.

leslee

I'm with L Bea.

Start your own thread, Martin.