HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meeting

Ankita Patil

Meeting

Thanks everyone for the response. I am really sorry for not describing about my novel as I was using this forum for the first time and I was not sure about such a wide response form all of u.
    Lea, u seem to be objecting on my idea. But I think this is the only place where I can find imaginative people.
    My novel is about a protagonist(girl)who is a daughter of a business tycoon. And the other girl who becomes her best frd subsequently is from a suffered family. And both are Indians but staying in London! This novel is litle bit tragic as I am going to show later that this best frd dies. And the protagonist feels a lot. It is about the perception of people towards life and death.I won't tell more about it.
    Do tell me how you feel. But I really got a dozen of new ideas. thanks for it.
    bye.
    Enjoy Writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Baron

Re: Meeting

You enjoy writing too, Ankita.

Shahbaz Ali

Ankita, I think the idea for writing such a novel whose keynote u have given is a great one. have u started it r u still counting on refinements on ur thought on it?and if u have alredy started it then "BEST WISHES FOR U". u must post some paragraphs of ur novel that will certainly reveal ur explicit as well as latent capabilities regarding ur subject.

Regards!

Gravity Fades

Gadzooks, I hate textspeek. Yes, I'm old. *s*

Joseph Canavan

I'm not (that) old and it drives me nuts as well, especially on a writers forum, geesh.

Sam English

You's almost think they were the same person posting with different names...

junel ;-)

gt wid it man.. txt spk iz da futa.. iz gr8

Denis Bonner

txt spk

Let's hope it is not the future. Check out the article below!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...rdsandlanguage

rock doctor

Re: txt spk

That article IS scarey! Not only do teenagers struggle with writing these days, they can't communicate face to face either. Thank you technology! Bleh.

leslee

Re: txt spk

The journalism teacher at my old high school says it doesn't matter if the kids can't read, write, spell or compose a sentence. The only thing that can keep them from graduating is if they stick a knife in another student. That's it.