HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Rachel Miller

Help for an 8th Grade Student

I have recently started a writing/editing service and was contacted by a local 8th grade student who would like to interview a published author for a school project. Because my business is new I do not have much of a base to pull from. I was wondering if there might be some authors on WritersNet that would be interested in helping this student.

Rachel Miller

Keith .

Re: Help for an 8th Grade Student

Hi Rachel. I can't help your student but wanted to tell you the homepage linked in your profile made my spyware detector go nuts. It may be nothing, but I figured you'd want to check it out. Also you may want to proof a post that mentions you run a writing/editing service before clicking "Post." This site has no edit button and such a post does you no favors. Luck.

Rachel Miller

Thanks for the info. Do you mean the home page gracewritingservice? That's not good. Also, what post are you talking about? The one about the student or the one that I started when I set up my account and lost because it timed out? I probably should not have written either when I did because it was very late and I was very cross-eyed. The only reason I was even on here was because I was trying to find help for this student. Thanks again.

Keith .

This one.

http://gracewritingservice.webs.com/

Every time I click it my malware detector goes off. My computer is a dinosaur but my virus/spyware sofware is not. Still, it could be my computer screwing up. I thought I'd tell you in case your hosting service was up to something.