HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Keith .

Re: Does anyone get these jokes?

I assume that's in Smoko, Smoko Dan? I'll go check it out and come back, though it's often difficult to find meaning in your sad attempts to communicate through the written word. It kinda stands out on a writers board, and I don't mean typos or misspellings. I'll be back.

Keith .

Re: Does anyone get these jokes?

Wow, Smoko Dan, I guess you told me. But I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. I saw where you again changed my words to fit your argument, but to what end I don't know.

As far as a love message, I didn't see any. I've seen where you disagree with some posters by calling them stupid, and others by calling them fat. I've seen you jump into threads just for the sake of being hateful to others. Now, I'll admit we're all a bit guilty of that last one. My smartass button probably fires too often, but as a percentage you're pretty much all hate-all the time. You must be a very sad little man with little confidence and less self esteem. I feel sorry for you.

Rogue Mutt

Re: unusual fight scene

Mutt, with spelling like that I wrote a letter(poem) that got me the gift of beautiful home, all free... what do you think of that?

Ah, so you used it to bilk a senile old lady out of some property. Now it makes sense; our resident Love Guru is really Lex Luthor!

dan z

Ha ha ha ha! Keith, squirm all you want... for IT is the truth. That and I simply love your game of hide and seek.

Mutt, same as above. Plus the fact that "the senile old lady" got Her eye on you too.

I shall leave you to your craft, since this is all you can perceive... and not your true humanity. It's like you fell in love with the sprinkles, yet forgot all about the icecream you "hold" in your unable hands. Woooooosh! *ZSG exits*

P.S. Please be kind to Yuki... soon enough you'll wish you were... a Promise!

Keith .

Wow, this is easy when the other guy keeps proving your points for you. Thanks, Smoko Dan!

Lisa P

I shall leave you to your craft, since this is all you can perceive... and not your true humanity. It's like you fell in love with the sprinkles, yet forgot all about the icecream you "hold" in your unable hands. Woooooosh! *ZSG exits*

WTF?

Where's Zelda Rubinstein when you need her?

Ronto Yukimaru

The last one gave me a good chuckle... maybe because I used to sing that song in the car when I was in middle school.
    ---

good times.

---

These were jokes?

---

Yes.

---

That's what I was wondering, too. Jokes?

---

YES!

---

It was a joke, all right.

---

This is priceless.

Where's the camera when you need it?

---

Ha! Now, THAT made me laugh.

---

And I quote: "Laugh away!"

---

One can't help but notice that some replies came from "adults" that have left their childhood's sense of humor, yet kept and boosted up the cinicism born in the same childhood.
    You're dealing with a teenege person that has more potential than any one of us here on this board and all you can do is... belittle his efforts?
    Pittyful and not grown up at all.
    Yuki, the new name he requested, was unwittingly giving you a chance to re-connect with your old "times of wonder"... and you responded how? By turning his "invite" down with kicks to the head. Hmmm...
    One can't help but ask oneself: Who is the adult here?

---

=D Thanks for calling me Yuki.

Kicks to the head? Any more kicks to the head and I really will lose all my hearing. X_X

Potential? You really think I have that much potential? I'm... astounded. And pleased!

I WOULD say the adult one here is you, because you're the only person here fitting the two criterias- over 18 (assumption) and acting 18. ^_^'

---

With spelling like that it's easy to see why you understand childish jokes.

---

please don't turn this into a free-for-all pie throwing competition. E_E

---

Keith, you have a "love message' back in the "What would you have done" thread... you might wanna go read it, since it was written especially for you. Oh, you did read it already and felt no need to reply, eigh... am i wrong?

Mutt, with spelling like that I wrote a letter(poem) that got me the gift of beautiful home, all free... what do you think of that?

---

NO PIE!

And a home? Really? I'm amazed, because I had no idea you could win such things for being a poet...

huh...

maybe I should dig through some of my own poetry. O_O

---

I assume that's in Smoko, Smoko Dan? I'll go check it out and come back, though it's often difficult to find meaning in your sad attempts to communicate through the written word. It kinda stands out on a writers board, and I don't mean typos or misspellings. I'll be back.

---

-kicks-

NO THROWING PIES!

You'll ruin the walls.

---

As far as a love message, I didn't see any. I've seen where you disagree with some posters by calling them stupid, and others by calling them fat. I've seen you jump into threads just for the sake of being hateful to others. Now, I'll admit we're all a bit guilty of that last one. My smartass button probably fires too often, but as a percentage you're pretty much all hate-all the time. You must be a very sad little man with little confidence and less self esteem. I feel sorry for you.

---

E_E

Honestly, if you people want to fight, go ahead and act like seven year olds, but do it on a different thread.

Please.

---

Ah, so you used it to bilk a senile old lady out of some property. Now it makes sense; our resident Love Guru is really Lex Luthor!

---

I'm thinking you need a shower.

Keith .

Loved her! This board is cleeeeean.

Ronto Yukimaru

Ha ha ha ha! Keith, squirm all you want... for IT is the truth. That and I simply love your game of hide and seek.

Mutt, same as above. Plus the fact that "the senile old lady" got Her eye on you too.

P.S. Please be kind to Yuki... soon enough you'll wish you were... a Promise!
    ---

Oh, mark my words, you'll wish you were.

Because one day I'll rule the world and all that crap.

WORLD DOMINATION! MWAHAHAH!

hold on.

-cuts sugar-

okay, but please...

no fighting...

Ronto Yukimaru

WTF?

Where's Zelda Rubinstein when you need her?
    ---

Where's Maury Povich when you need 'em?