HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Rogue Mutt

Re: Are these passive verbs?

Is that a rhetorical question or you just like asking stupid questions?

the cat came back

I'll take that for a no.

Rogue Mutt

Well duh.

dan z

"I would love to see a debate between Grimey and Oberon. With so much hot air you could fly a balloon around the world a dozen times at least." was said.
    Mutt, you're so funny I want you for my brother )). Whether you be my older or younger brother, it depends on your age... I'm 42. Thanks for a good chuckle.

"Rules!

They suck!

The intentions behind the "rules"?

They rule.

:-)" the all hairy one (check the glamour shot in his bio)
    barfed, getting it all over this forum.

My soon to be friend, your logic has failed you miserably...as it did before.
    I don't even know if I should invest the time in explaining to you how full of gaps your reasoning is.
    Oh, what the heck, time I got plenty of... I'm young.

Any Action mirrors the Intention(Thought of Intention) it sprang out of, sometimes looking even more intense due to the tacked-on drama... we're human.
    You see, John, if I may call you on your 'given' name, the fact that you 'think' that an Action could reflect the opposite of the originating Intention makes me find you to be illogical in your reasoning... due to ignorance, I might add. You didn't know better. One of the most common problems in Manifestation, it's called Twisting Sense by adding(accepting) gaps to Reason.

One's more or less dramatic Action reflects one's Intention... it's as simple as that.

dan z

Just a quick example to help me not overstand what I was trying to sell to you... Hi hi, I'm a salesman... not!

When your intention is to give a beggar a buck, you don't stick your hand in his pocket and steal from him... this would be the opposite of your intention ...that is what you implied in your post. You stick your hand into your own pocket, as per intention and grab a quarter, since a buck would be too much in this economy )), then give it to the beggar.

So, the conclusion is that the Rules that rule come out of an Intention that rules, while a sucky ass Intention shall result in sucky ass rules.

the cat came back

Talk about a waste-of-time psycho threadjack.

dan z

Warning: Thread-jacking in progress

Oh, waste of time psycho thread-jacker am I now... ?
    Did you not realize that I was only reflecting back to you the dissonant thought you yourself put out here on the board.
    As about thread-jacking, search for the one that diverted the sense discussed in here. I only wanted to show to you a truer angle to the statements you made... muh fwend.
    We are done here, since you've proven your inability to reason the right way.

the cat came back

Re: Warning: Thread-jacking in progress

You are an egomaniac.

Dave S

True, but what makes him really unique is he's a stark raving nut case.

dan z

Dave S, is there, anything else you'd like to add to the above statement? An extra detail,maybe? It seems incomplete to me in it's present form.

Cat, I said we were done, thank you for participation.