HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    F L Gonzalez

Fun way to learn: create a short short: only one sentence per writer please!

Fiction Title: Tank Commander Hanz

It was hell in the desert.

John Doerper

Re: Fun way to learn: create a short short: only one sentence per writer please!

The heat melted all the ice cream in the tank's cooler.

F L Gonzalez

Re: Fun way to learn: create a short short: only one sentence per writer please!

It was hell in the desert; fine hot sand and the sweat of the gunner now clogged the intake vents - jamming shut the air conditioning unit.

Andrew London

"Mr Hell, Why are you in the desert. I thought it was time for your bath." The clown said.

F L Gonzalez

Tank Commander Hanz - Group short short

It was hell in the desert; fine hot sand and the sweat of the gunner now clogged the intake vents - jamming shut the air conditioning unit. The heat melted all the ice cream in the tank's cooler.

F L Gonzalez

"Mr. Hell, Why are you in the desert? I thought it was time for your bath." the clown said. Or so it seemed in the tormented mind-echoes of Hanz.

F L Gonzalez

clarification on short short activity: a writer can write more than one sentence, but not sequentially. Lets try to keep it serious enough so we can learn from each other's styles.

FLG

Denise .

That's no fun.

leslee

These things are generally done in Smoko. There have been lots of them. Additionally, trying to tell the WN group of independent thinkers exactly how to play a game is very amusing.

F L Gonzalez

Sorry - i'm new here. But my intent was to be somewhat narrow in the scope of the sample - due to stylistic challenges (which are helpful for me to explore) - not necessarily creative ones. Please understand! Go on if you wish. Future ones I'll post in Smoko.

Again, my apologies
    FLG