HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Zixx

two kinds of people in this world

ok, this could go sour very quickly, but perhaps it might also be a little fun(before going sour heh)

Topic: two kinds of people in this world

What I'm asking is for everyone to think of an example in their OWN words, and then tell which one you are.

I had this thought a few nights ago.

My example: Let's say your bathroom window is open in winter. After taking a long, hot shower, one kind of person will stay behind the curtain and dry everything he/she can before stepping out into the cold air while the other will step out first and then towel themself dry.

I'm definitely the 1st kind.

So post your examples or scenarios and which kind you are and don't worry about critiques. I'm just curious what everyone can come up with on their own. Hopefully it might generate some interesting thoughts and ideas. They must be original, please. Also, hopefully a little more detailed than 'the kind who hits the snooze button and the kind who doesn't'. Use your imagination!

Zixx

Will

Re: two kinds of people in this world

This certainly seems like a thread for smoko, no? Give us a break, Zixx, and post this over there.

Will

Brady Boyd

Re: two kinds of people in this world

Zixx, post in Smoko and I'll respond.

Brady Boyd

Gran

Writing Exercise

I think she meant it as a writing exercise...which would make about as much sense to be here as anywhere else. In writing craft, wouldn't you put exercises that practice your craft? Of course, she could always put it in Literary Agents -- as far as I can tell, the parameters of that one as "put anything here that you want to be sure folks see."

Gran