HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    NoName

Question

When should I use nouns? I heard you should never use nouns. Is that true??

Gary Kessler

Re: Question

Yes, you should never use either ____ or

Kevin Craig

Re: Question

Brady,

It is my opinion that a period really adds pizzazz to a sentence. I don't see why you couldn't use them more often. Maybe bookmarking your sentence with periods is a good idea. NoName, if that really is your name, you can use nouns only when you start your sentence with a period.

Lonnie lament

Hey Lindi

Hey Lindi,

Sorry if you think my aswers are stupid and that you think that I am kayla. Don't know that preson or who she is.

And my answer want an attempt to "prolong" this thread. I merely rose to the ocasion and anserwed Roy's question about "petard."

I don't know if I am right or worng because roys use of the term "Tudor" isent a litrary term or a period in British Literture, so I had to guess as to his meaning.

If there is any stupidity in this theard it was my own for trying to answer Roy's question. I did my best.

I know my spelling isent good, and for that I aporlogize and I will try to check my speling more closely.

My kids thouoght I might enjoy websight browsing so they got a computer for me. It does me a whirl of good to communicate with smart people. I admit that I havent had much schooling but I read lots and I know a few things.

I dont pertend to be waht I am not.

Im not stupid, so I tried to answer Roy's question.

Lindi

Re: Hey Lindi

Sorry Lonnie, I thought "blogger you, Roy" was an insult. I've never actually heard the word before -- but it sounds awful!

Terri

Hey Brady

how about once a month? works for most of us females.

LOL