HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Lisa Werth

Yvonne, what Genesis?

You didn't ger my post about mistaking a chamber pot for a giant tea cup. (okay who else is lurking here.) It's possibly an easy mistake to be made by a person that had never seen one before.
    I didn't get your post, did you send it to my writers.net account? I wonder if something is up with my account her too. Bummer!

lisa arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Yvonne, what Genesis?

I have a new chapter to Genesis..... I emailed it to you..... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    email me at the other address I hope it gets through... then we will try this again....
    yvonne

Yvonne

Re: Yvonne, what Genesis?/Lisa

I am so sorrrrrrrrrry..... I messed up the name.... how funny.....................
    Yvonne

Lisa Werth

Rats, I'm on my way out the door will get back to you later.

Gary Kessler

Lisa: Well, we did have friends who lived in Paris for some time who brought back an Empire china bidet and used it for decades as a punch bowl.

Lisa Werth

Gary

Did they know this or did someone point it out to them at a party? My mistake has been retold at recent parties.

Molly B.

Re: Bidet

Please tell me it was not USED!

Gary Kessler

Lisa: Sure, they knew. This is the same woman who had a nude oil of herself over the guest toilet (come to think of it, I have another friend who did the same thing of a photo of her arising Aphrodite-like from the surf) and when her grandchildren drew pictures with crayons on her living room wall, just put fancy frames around the drawings. A real classy dame.

Molly: Well, now, it was more than a hundred years old, and she bought it in a fancy French antique store (in Versaille), which claimed it came out of the royal palace there. Now, do you suppose that might mean it was used?

Molly B.

Hah! That's some punch...

Lisa Werth

No Tea Party

In the case of the chamber pot it was in my sister's garage. I was in charge of doing some spring plantings for her. I thought it was some funky pot shaped like a big tea cup.

Gary, my comments about the nude bathroom paintings would be censored, if I typed them. :0