HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please critique

Sneeble

Please critique

Some contact lenses have no respect for the law. Stain glass windows are not compatable with niacin. Sneeble, snarble, snooble, snoo. Snibbly, sneeblu, snarbly, snib!

Karen Dionne

Re: Please critique

Shouldn't that be "Stained glass?"

Murg

Gezundheit.

scribbler2

Excuse me? Can anyone clue me in as to what needed to be critiqued, and more importantly, what the heck a sneeble is?

Roger Duval

I think it's ready for the big time. Congrats!

Roger

Roy Abrahams

I saw the nickey as a warning. My vision is clear. One word left out.......snert

Jordie

This stuff is brilliant. May I send you my standard contract? For a mere $250 I can get your work into the right hands. You and I will both make a ton of $$ if we play our cards right.

Gary Kessler

Congratulations, Sneeble! I understand that you already have an agent! I am just so giggly, giggly pleased for you that I can hardly keep my bunnie slippers on.

F Walter

You have bunnie slippers too Gary? What is this a conspiracy? Is the world overrun by fuzzy, fluffy, footwear, with ears?
    Makes me think of Monty Python and the words "Its only a rabbit" start racing round my head. Also brings to mind the film Day of the Leapus. Anyone else seen that or was I the only child subjected to such nonesense. Oh great my minds been perverted by Rabbits I think I'm developing bunny-phobia or maybe its hoppy-phobia (no thats probably Kangaroos) Oh look now I'm making about as much sense as sneeble up there. Guess I'll go have a nice cup of fruit tea and stick my tape of Watership Down on.
    When the Bunny slipper gathering is about to commence can somone let me know, so I can run.
    Fran.

Julia

Well done. Sneeble your piece got its 15 minutes of fame.
    Niacin, a dialator. contact lens clear. stained glass not clear. niacin disperses the stain. so contact lens stopped the Sneeble, snarble, snooble, snoo. Snibbly, sneeblu, snarbly, snib!