+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Elizabeth

Re: " what is eternalty?

Is eternalty the same as eternity?

Molly B.

Re: Infidel dogs

Roy,

That's funny! I wonder if poor Rosie is bemoaning the direction this thread has taken... Where'd she go?

Molly

Molly B.

Re: Infidel dogs

Elizabeth,

I believe that is a made-up word, but it means essentially the same thing as eternity. Maybe the author's name for her stone heaven.

Skeptically,
    Molly

Roy Abrahams

Where did Rosie go?

Hi Molly! Such posts as Rosie's never seem to have a value to persons studying the writing craft. My suspicion is that she posted that nonsense merely as an exercise in carrying a fundamentalist message to sinners. You know, after all, that we writers are often seen as needing salvation. Why? Because writers dabble in things of the earth. Kindly persons want us to see the error of our ways so we, too, can spend eternalty with harps and golden voices incessantly singing praises to The Highest. I am joined by Mark Twain in my fear of such an eternalty.

linton lewis

Re: Where did Rosie go?

Good one MY.

Abdul el Shameer Dobba Hussein

Rosie! I been saved thanks to you! All Allah's creatures been saved thanks to you! Bless you the ten thousand times over and may camels never walk on your mother's grave. Oh blessed one, please enlighten us further, for My Lord, I has sinned, I has sinned . . . but now I has climbed da mountain and seen da light! I been borned again! Hail Rosie, hail Rosie, hail Rosie . . . oh to hell with Rosie. The debil made me do it, Rosie. Good thing you're in Eternality. Your head is made of stone, too. By the way, if you know a good contact about getting stoned, please send it at once to Abdul, in care of Kabul el Amjakapu, General Devilery, Seedy Side Street, Ashkabar. Hey, you know my Uncle Saddam? He's in eternality too and he indeed is stoned and made of stone and once knew Stone Phillips! Talk about synchronicity! We're destined to be stoned together forever in Eternalty!

Roy Abrahams

Assalam Alaichem and merhaba!Abdul el Shameer Dobba Hussein

Please send me location of Rosie's mother's grave as I am head of secret organization responsible for keeping camels away from graves. This is a free service provided by the enemies of the Irishman, O'Samma bin Sadamma, but we do, in the spirit of the infidel dogs and their clerics, accept token contribution to allay the cost of killing fleas from the camels. May the fleas from a thousand camels infest the beards of the infidels, praise Allah.

I can also put you in touch with a private collector of unhinged stones. He is very particular in his selection, be warned. The last shipment he received was from an Irish lass named O'Donna and consisted of nothing more than conical shapes. He hid his embarassment by selling them to the state of Nevada where they were used as center deviders on the hiway leading to the Bunny Ranch. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest O'Donna's bunnies.

Please write in your own language; I can decipher Urdu, Swahili, and a rare Irish dialect discovered by ErinGo Brakovich.

Flealess in Oregon.........Yorel

Richard Fulgham

Boy howdy, I tell you -- the two guys above are geniuses.