HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    M T

Re: ScullyluvsColonelSandersluvsMargaretThatcher

I'd like to be catwoman. I don't actually know anything about her but any title with the word cat in it sounds like the thing for me!

I looked up latin names on the net and found a site called Society of Kabalarians-female latin names. They also have male latin names. Here are some of my favorite female names from the site: Adoria, Abihail, Aimelyn, Anah, Analicia, Aurilia, Camelia.

Sully Magma

Roy, MT:

You guys are tops! What wonderful names...I made up some that are actually Spanish words that should be names like Alegra, Alegria, Fantasma, (and one of my favorite: Anjel). I've got to get these all down and start matching with my characters, how and why they will be named....Where did you say that site was MT? Would I put "Latin names" in only, say for example, in Yahoo, and find "Society of Kabalarians"?
    Thanks both of you so much, you charmers!

Sully

Roy Abrahams

Sully.....if you use that one Margarita de Salado y Lima, just know that salt and lime (salado y lima) goes into a margarita. And be careful of that guy claiming to be Roy.

M T

Sully;

I found that site on an MSN search. You won't believe how many names they have!
    Here's the address--
    http://www.kabalarians.com/female/latin-f.htm
    for male names, use the same address, replacing female with male, and latin-f with latin-m

Hi Rojello!

Sully Magma

Heh? Who's Rojello? (I believe that is Roger in Spanish)

And yes, I knew something was fishy about that Margarita mixer name...but hey, who's got any right to say what Roy or Roy may have insight or knowledge about. BTW, which Roy is which now, I'm not sure? Or is it really Rojello???

sully

Sully Magma

OOOps! I forgot to say a great big THANK YOU MT, for the site. I just found it, have yet to explore it, but it seems pretty exciting.
    sully

M T

I believe Roy is Rojello. We could just call him Roj for short, although everyone would think it was a spelling mistake and would immediately edit it out.