HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brady Boyd

Re: Plugged

Neil, I can tell you're a real writer because your posts are always short--you've got more important things to do than write essays on the net. Go get 'em, Tiger.

Brady Boyd

P.S. I started a short story last night and it is now done. Time for the editing process. Tomorrow night, onward with my next short story idea. Give me lots of hot tea and I'll crank out thousands of words in a few hours and go to work the next morning a worthless employee.

Sully Magma

Hey! I write essays on this site...Maybe it's because I think too fast and type even faster... Gotta go, get some writing done.

Sully

Abby

Alright, alright... you've all made your point, I will make a lot of time to write... I just wrote another short story and like suggested won't pick up the remote until I have written at least 3 pages... all this writing tho has finally motivated me to get right back to work. Thanks all =)

Brady Boyd

We don't want to hear from you for awhile; that will let us know you're working hard on your writing. )

Brady Boyd

Abby

Hehe, okay I'll give yall a update on my writing in two weeks =) Hopefully by then I'll be asking questions on wot I need to do to start getting an agent woot woot! =P Laters!

Brady Anon

Good Luck!

Of course, why am I posting this? You won't read it because you're too busy writing.

Sigh, I always end up talking to myself.

Brady Boyd