HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: geez, Hamish

chris

geez, Hamish

forum an outlet for discussion of matters of interest to a given group

You know, I've been reading this board for about a year now, and I can't ever remember RBSA posting anything that was innapproriate. Frankly, I think the way some recently tore into Jennifer's post was more disturbing than anything RBSA has ever posted.

I don't like the idea of people being banned from contributing to the forum. When something innappropriate, offensive, uninteresting or badly written pops up, I just ignore those posts and move on I change the channel.

Do we really need a censor?

chris

Dave Cooper - WritersNet

Re: geez, Hamish

Hi Chris.

Nobody banned RBSA but himself. He's taken the decision to stop posting here. On the other hand, we have banned a few people as they just created so much non-productive work dealing with complaints, law suits and the like. RBSA can continue to post here and we'll continue to value what he has to say.

And it's not a case of censorship. We hardly ever remove posts or edit them. We only normally do it when we can find absolutely no redeeming feature of a post or thread.

Regards

Dave
    writers.net

PS. Hamish is off in Europe getting married so these opinions are mine and not necessarily his. He's just not here to stand up for himself!