HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Victor

Jane Casey

To Victor

Victor,

I hope things turn out good for you. Please don't miss being on the board. Let us know how you're doing
    Jane

Jane Casey

Re: Sully

Sully,

I didn't know you could be so kind.

Jane

Jane Casey

Happy Birthday Sully

Happy Birthday Sully. What are we celebrating it with?
    Jane

Sully Magma

Re: Happy Birthday Sully

Well, now. I've got a dinner date tonight, but later on about midnight my time, California, I'll check if anyone's on the Yahoo instant messenger--if so, (and if I get back sober!)I will give you ALL the gorry details of my date, my drinks, and my dancin' naked on the bar!!! (ahem) then we can plot our future writer's meetings in-- Canada,was it? Oh, heck! I don't know--we'll all plan some kind of mischief!!!
    --sully

Victor Miller, Sr

Jane

There's not much I can do before Tuesday. The good Lord has been getting me out of the close ones all my life and I'm sure my faith in him and myself will see me through this one. Thank you for you concern and I won't be far from the forum.

Ele Thurman

Re: Jane

Victor,

I'll keep you in my prayers for all to work out.

Sully,

Ron and I send you happy birthday wishes! (tee hee)

Ele

Sully Magma

Ele,
    I'd rather you ask Ron to send me a birthday present, like a key to the studio and an interview for my script (tee, hee, hee, is right--SMILE)
    --sully

Ele Thurman

Sully,

If my brother, Ron, was the Ron you hope for, I'd certainly have him give you the key to the studio. However, when you earn it on your own, it will mean much, much more. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Hugs,
    Ele