HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    J. Casey

Herby

Herby,

I agree you shouldn't be reading our post. You should not be distracted from finding Ghost. Reading the post by creative laughable peope affect you worse than green pea soup does. I'm beginning to think Sam isn't your partner and joined Norm's wholesale business to Binky's Redrum Deli and you are worried this will interfere with your pop-ups.

Casey

Valerie Moreau

Re: Herby

Norman won't partner with a woman so I have to find another partner for Redrum R' Us. I believe that he has already been chosen since Sam has the wood chipper. Watch out Herby don't open any unexpected packages, watch where you eat and what you eat. You might get some of our tube steaks, to uses as models for your pop up book.

J. Casey

Sam, Norm, Val

Sam, Norm, and Val,
    Be nice and give Herby credit for everything, by wholesale and retailing Macaws already trained to say "Herbie Did It"
    Then Colubo will never suspect any of you. Notice how I don't want credit? Hmmm
    Casey

Valerie Moreau

Re: Jane

Sorry, theres enough of a paper trail to lead Columbo right to your door in the far reaches of Alaska, but as you know only to well, a paper trail can lead to many silly foolish things, you should be able to easily write your way out of this.

J. Casey

Val, you're right, I can write my way out of it. I'll write how I've been been fooling around with Ghost, diagnosed as a dumb uneducated nitwit with a pan brain by Dr. Bull, and the --honerable Herby diagnosed me as demented, and accused by a fellow writer that chases coug syrup with vodka of being an expert in driving others crazy. Furthemore, I joined this gal with a compulsion with woodchippers and Redrum.

Valerie Moreau

It will work for you since you are crazy enough to be trying to take on social services. Any one that insane can't possible be involved in this complicated redrum scheme. Norman can claim he was impaired by cold medicine and vodka. Sam will say he brought the wood chipper used and it didn't work right so he was trying to resale it. Herbie, well, they'll take one look at his subject matter in his book and dismiss him as a serious danger to anyone but the poor unsuspecting reader. As for me, I don't have a porch, and I've never been to Alaska though the old man has. Nor do I even know how to bake peach cookies and fish...I can't get pass the smell of fish to cook it. Opps, in one case the fish isn't cooked is it.

Chris

Spin, Herby Baby.

Herby, I would take offense if anyone but you had said what you said. But on the same score, I hope you don't take offense either when I say "Sit on this and Swivel" . (I'm holding my middle finger up).

J. Casey

Re: Spin, Herby Baby.

Now Chris, be nice this is just a friendly game or Redrum and we have to have some villians to pick on an Herby is a prime canidate, but let's not be too me to the old boy.

You just look at all the ideas we're giving you to right your horror stories.
    Casy

Valerie Moreau

Re: Spin, Herby Baby.

Hey Chris we do need candles for the tables in the Redrum Tavern and Inn. Do they come in pleasant scents or just the scent from the rotten fish that Jane mentioned?