HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    J. Casey

Make Norm drooool

Norm,

I found away to clear house so I could write. Sent my oldest daghter,Beth, her two adult sons and their gals out Katchemack Bay down at Prince William sound. Does that give you a hint? Do you remember Good Friday in '64?
    You know where the epicenter of the 9.4 earthquake was?
    Aha, now you're thinking!

Seriously, Beth caught a 70 and 60 pund halibet.
    Granddaughter caught 75 and 45 pound ones. One grandson kept catching babies around 15 to 25 pounds. The other grandson and gal whimped out and spent all their time leaning overboard turning every color in the rainbow.

Dressed it was over 300 pounds of fish. Knowing Beth, we are going to have plenty of civichy. If you haven't had it here's the recipe. Cut halibet in small peices in a big bowl. Dump in a good amount of Jose Cuervo and keep your fingers out until it marinates for at least half hour. Chop up garlic, green, red and jalopeno peppers, green onions, celantro and tomatoes and stir in the bowl. I may left out some ingredients, but have plenty juice.

Now have garage sale and give everyone a bit of the civichy. Tell them eat much, get drunk, and buy lots.
    Well a writer has to make a living somehow. Jane

Valerie Moreau

Re: Make Norm drooool

sounds like a good idea. Only I really can't stand fish, but the old man likes it. Do you have any ideas for fish kills?

J. Casey

Valarie,
    What do you mean fish kills? Have you ever tried halibet steaks or smoked halibet?
    Jane

J. Casey

Valarie,
    What do you mean fish kills? Have you ever tried halibet steaks or smoked halibet?
    Jane

Valerie Moreau

I was just referring to the peach seed method wondering if we could come up with something fish related. Besides choking on a fish bone.

Valerie Moreau

You know I do hope none of the new readers in this forum take us seriously and start to worry that I am planning to poison my old man. So if you hear of any deaths down my way that seem suspicious, I didn't do it.

J. Casey

Valarie,

I think the fish kill sailed over my head. Come to think of it, I do have a fish solution. The Alaskan natives put fish in the food caches. If you haven't seen one, they are small log houses that sit a top four log post. You use a ladder to go up to the chaches. This is to keep the bears out of the food. But some of the natives think real aged unsmoked fish is a delicacy. But natives have been known to leave the fish for some time, open the door to the cache and drop dead from the gases. This has also happened in the spring when fish thawed. Think of hundreds of puonds of rotten fish. I'm not putting you on.
    This is for real.

You can use a shed or what have you that's sealed good and send him for the fish delicacy. I forget the Eskimo name for it. But any way, send him for the fish, then just shove him on in. Guess what happens to the authorities if they try to retrieve him?

Do you realize these posts have the makings of a satire murder mystry?

If that doesn't work, we still have the small plane down in the wilderness, the moose stomping, the bear that leaves its calling card on my front porch and mosquito death. There's also the Deyshka River Divorce.

I wonder how your boyfriend is plotting to do away with all of us? Are we going to touch the mouse and be zapped to death? Or is he adding plots to ours?
    Let's name the story for Norman. MURDER Spell it backwards. Hey Norm you like REDRUM?
    Jane

J. Casey

Valarie,

Your boyfriend is probably in the process of buying a Macaw parrot already trained to say, "Valarie Did It!"

Valerie Moreau

Re: Redrum

He has this thing about wood chippers. He says you place the body in there chop it all up, then mix it with mortar with plenty of die. Then let it harden and well no one will ever find the body. The good thing is he doesn't have my password to get into my aol account so he has no idea of all the bad things I've been saying about him.

Valerie Moreau

Re: Redrum

I'll have my pregnant cat take care of the parrot.