HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    girl with lightened heart

With tear-soaked cheeks i say...

i did it! it was so natural to me. and i did alright on the crying thing untill mr. springfield directed his speach to us. then i turned away because i started to cry. my grandmother taped it, so if you want i can get copies made and send them to you. :]
    sheena

sheena

oh my god!!!!!

mr. springfield said that he was proud of me for my poem, and mrs. brown said that she looks forward to reading my novels soon. mr. springfield has to go to crowley and teach 7th grade, and he said that we were HIS kids, and mrs. brown has been keeping an eye on me and talon since we were in kindergarden. i am going to finish my novel this summer, and i am also going to learn to control my power like jimmy wants me to! i am going to make all of them proud, i won't let them down!
    this morning, my mom and dad told me that my friend, ashely's mom, was crying when i read my poem! it's really hard to beleive that all those people in the croud, even Calvin Rogers, liked the poem.
    i feel os much better now that i've gotten it over with!
    i guess i'll talk to you ppls later.
    bye
    sheena

Bly Oxford

Re: oh my god!!!!!

And who is Calvin Rogers? See how the learning process goes? The first trick is to make people wonder--and they will keep turning pages to find out. OR DID YOU KNOW THAT? Just bet you did.
    Bly

sheena

thank you bly. you are right, that was a learning process just as much as school was. i can't really tell if i knew it already. and, since you are dying to know, calvin rogers is the only person who truely hates me.
    sheena

Bly Oxford

Bet he doesn't. He's missing you already.
    Bly

sheena

10 to 1 he does. he started a rumor that i was a satan worshiper. he doesn't miss me and i'll bet neither does his aching knees.

Eric Gilmartin

Sheena, please don't waste precious time, pondering what some boy thinks or feels about you...chances are there that his external feelings aren't his only feelings, as the esteemed Bly so ably pointed out. Besides, when you're a great literary star, my dear, he'll be proudly claiming he "knew you way back when" to anybody who will listen. Living well truly is the best revenge.*wink*

sheena

thanx eric ^_^