HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FEEDBACK!!

Sam Stinson

FEEDBACK!!

Every human whether their a writer , artist, musician, engineer, or wht have you-benefits and learns thru feedback from others. It doesn't matter the position,or opinion of the person giving the feedback-what matters most is gaining another perspective. When you see a child doing something good give positive feedback and they're likely to continue doing good things. When the feedback is negative it's in our nature to try and make it become positive. We are here to help eachother whenever and however we can ,being writers means we carry the responsibility of even more expression than the ordinary human. Share your thoughts with others and they'll share their minds with you -You can only gain from it.

Matt Locke

Re: FEEDBACK!!

I've never agreed with anyone more.

J. Casey

Sam,
    Ditto from me. It's in giving that we recieve if nothing more than knowing inside that we did what's right.

Sam Stinson

Hi J. Casey,
    I have a ton of friends in Anchorage! I lived there for three years. I'll send you an e-mail later you may know some of them. thanks for your input .So many people only think of what benefits themselves. I'm a person who realizes that it takes a collective of caring to heal, learn, and be truly human in heart. When I start back writing MY stories, I'll be that much better in OUR craft! Thanks again.

J. Casey

Hi Sam,

You bet I'd love an email from you. How long agao did you live in Anchorage? Living here 3 years? I know you have tales to tell. My roots are anchored here. The mighty Jezebel of the north won't turn me loose.

Where do you live now?

Don't forget this is a great place to do booksighnings. We still have more caribough and tourist than regular people.
    The tourist love to talk about their trips here and are good publicity spreading your story. Most people still came from some other state, so they are a good source of free publicity.
    My Irish blood runs thick with capitalism. Love may make the world go around, but it takes money to grease the wheels of churches, schools, and corraling rascally scoundrels.

The best to all of you

Jane

Sam Stinson

Hi Jane,
    When I lived there I went to Turnagian elementary.That was in the early seventies.I've not been back there since,my Mom has been back several times.She was a teller at National Bank of Alaska. My Dad was stationed at Elmondorf AFB.We lived on W. 32nd st.Use to go to Spenard Lake in the summers and Alieska (mt.) in the winters. The course of my life has been vast since those days!! I'll definetely send you a looooong e-mail. One of my old classmates has a Charter Bush Plane company now, he was always interested in flying.You're right, theres a lot to tell.
    Right now I'm in New Mexico, trying to re-aquaint myself with my talents.I'm artistic to the core, actually a self-portrait that I did of myself was put in case outside the office at Turnagain,I often wonder if it's still there? We'll exchange more info when I e-mail you, It's refreshing to run into someone from a place thats so dear to my memories. Thank You.
    Sam