HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WritersNet

Lawrence Clarke

WritersNet

TO ALL YOU ASPIRING WRITERS WHO HAVE JOINED THIS SITE, HERE'S A WORD OF WARNING. DO NOT TAKE ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN HERE AS GOSPEL. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AGENT AND PULL UP THE LIST GIVEN ON THIS SITE BE SURE TO NOTE THOSE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND THEN CHECK A SITE SUCH AS WRITER BEWARE. YOU WILL FIND THAT WRITERSNET DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE GENUINELY LEGITIMATE AND THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF FLEECING YOU FOR AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR PUBLISHERS LISTED HERE. CHECK ALL CLAIMS. (EVEN THE ADS ON THIS PAGE).

Mark Ellis

Re: WritersNet

OH-TAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith .

Why the hell are you shouting? We ain't deef, you know.

Beautiful Loser

ROFLAO!

Sam English

ROGER THAT.
    OVER & OUT.

Lawrence Clarke

Sam English aside, the rest of you seem more intent on rude and smarmy replies. Obviously you know all the pitfalls and have published and sold a few thousand books. Gee, it must be good to sit up on that mountain and look down on the battlers like me looking for a foothold. The idea of these forums is to help not abuse.

sam albion

Lawrence, your basic premise makes the assumption that we are all dumb asses. Most of us here know not to take any notice of the click-adverts. And, most of us, if looking for agents, do proper research first on who is legit and who isn't. Hence the replies, which you assume are "rude and smarmy". When people use BLOCK CAPITALS online, people refer to it as shouting...

Keith .

Deanna Shoemaker Cabrera

Sam,
    There are other places to go for help. Check writers groups in your area and online. I found helpful people here; when I'm fragile, I go elsewhere until I'm strong again. No one who participates in these discussions has ever recommended things like that without also advising that I check them out.
    Good luck,
    Dee

Ricjsta babu

hi i really like it

forex trading software