HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Bernadette B

new community for writers

a new international, volunteer org/comm. are seeking contributors and members. our mission is to promote the career of young and unqualified writers.
    visit the website for more info
    http://workshoporg.webs.com

Gravity Fades

Re: new community for writers

Unqualified...?

Bernadette B

...writers who do not have professional qualification.(journalist, creative writing certificate etc..)

Ce Ce

i.e., suckers.

Jena Grace

Until I published my first novel I had no qualifications. Not everyone needs a writing certificate...whatever that is.

Sarah Connor

please note, that the Organization holds the right to reject or cancel your registration and membership status upon to the following incidences.

- you write mainstream genre fiction or fanfictions.(including romantic novels, fantasy and science-fiction)

- you showed inappropriate behavior on the Forums, during a workshop or in an event of any kind,

and/or violated the law of copyright protection, or behaved inappropriately in a contest.

- you hold extreme political views of any kind, which are expressed in your writings, or in any other event. you hold political positions of any kind, or you are a member of a party. you take part in protests and underground movements of any kind.(excluding environmental or humanitarian organizations. in these cases you have to inform the Organization about it. If you fail to do it, your membership will be suspended until evaluation. )

- you're under the age of 18.

- in case you do have proper and professional qualification, or at the time of registering you're attending a University, College or a professional course that gives proper qualification, you cannot register as a member, only as a contributor and friend. please note that if your higher education certificate, or the school you're attending bears no connections to writing or arts in general, then you still hold the right to register as a member

- for any other apparent and unique reasons.

Well shoot, that leaves me out. I've got a MA in Writing. Awww shucky darn!

Gravity Fades

Caramba. Whittaker Chambers lives!!

Ce Ce

Wild.

L C

In all fairness, this person appears to be from Hungary, so some things are probably getting lost in translation. Her site seems harmless enough.