HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Writers Wanted

Kristine Castillo

Writers Wanted

Hello Everyone. My name is Kristine Castillo and I am the Marketing/Communications Director of an up and coming all-inclusive online website for seniors and retirees
    called Senior-Clique.com.

The site is scheduled to launch on August 15, 2008. As the deadline for introducing the site approaches we have decided to bring on board a few talented contributing writers. This is the perfect opportunity for those of you looking to get their writing” name out there. Senior-Clique.com is going to be a VERY well known site and we invite you to be a part of it!

Think that this is something that you would be interested in doing? If so, please sign on to www.senior-clique.com and become a registered member. Once you have registered, you will need to go to the article section of the website and it will walk you thru the remaining steps.

All article entries will be reviewed and the final selections will be made by our Communications Team. Please make sure to have a picture and a short bio about yourself. This will be required should your article be chosen for one of our feature article spots. The only stipulation regarding your article is that it must contain information pertinent to seniors/retirees.

I thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Zeff

Re: Writers Wanted

One question: how much are you gong to pay, or are you going to offer us "exposure" in return for the right to freeload on our work like most "perfect opportunities' do?

L C

I'm wondering why she thinks we're a bunch of geezers here.

Jena Grace

Better charge up your Life Alert, LC.