June Seminar: Special Guest Debby Mayne
Please join me in welcoming Debby Mayne to Writers.net. She will be available here in the forums between Jun 13 and June 17, 2011 to answer questions and provide feedback/information on a variety of industry-related topics.
Debby Mayne has published more than 30 books and novellas, 400 print short stories and articles, more than 1,000 web articles, and a slew of devotions for women. She has also worked as managing editor of a national health magazine, product information writer for HSN, a creative writing instructor for Long Ridge Writers Group, and a copy editor and proofreader for several book publishers.
For the past eight years, she has judged the Writers Digest Annual Competition, Short-Short Contest, and Self-Published Book Competition. Three of Debby’s books have been top ten favorites by the Heartsong Presents book club. Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida received 4-1/2 stars from Romantic Times Magazine, and was named a Top Pick for the month of July 2009.
Noah's Ark was a Heartsong Presents Book Club Top Ten Favorite Contemporary book in 2009!
If the Dress Fits made the Heartsong Presents Bookclub Top Ten Favorite Contemporary list for 2008!
Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida was a July 2009 Romantic Times top pick with 4-1/2 stars!
Recent and upcoming releases:
• Special Mission - 2010
• Portrait of Love - 2010
• Be Still and Let Your Nail Polish Dry - October 2009 - devotional with Sandra Bricker, Andrea Boeshaar, and Loree Lough
• Sweet Baklava - Spring 2011
• Shades of the Past - Spring 2011
• Delight Yourself in the Lord...Even on Bad Hair Days - Spring 2011 - devotional with Sandra Bricker, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, and Trish Perry
• Trusting Her Heart- September 2011
• Love Finds You on Christmas Morning anthology with Trish Perry - Fall 2011
• Appalachian Weddings - Fall 2011
• Unlikely Match - December 2011
This thread will be opened for comments, beginning the 12th of June. Thanks for participating! :)