writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Photography Literary agents

72 listings (31 - 40)

Lynn Haller (Studio B Productions)
Studio B provides world class technical and marketing content. Our team of over 300 published subject matter experts provides books, white papers, sales tools, web content, and training. Studio B also represents many of the top computer book authors in the world. My first specialty, then, is tec...

Rose Kelly (NueVer)
NueVer is an online publishing house created by writers and artists. We are looking for authors of fiction, children’s literature, political satire and graphic novels. Our mission is to work individually with authors to distribute their work to a diverse national audience. We are run by artists a...

Ketevan Kiguradze (Siesta publishing)
Agency \"Siesta\" Veriko Anjaparidze str. 16 0179 Tbilisi Georgia Tel.fax.: +995 32 923149 Tel.fax.: +995 32 220708 keti@siestagroup.ge kighuradze@gmail.com http://siestabooks.blogspot.com/

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Adam Lee (Lasaria Creative Publishing)
We are an independent publisher based in Northern Virginia. We like to see unsolicited queries that are concise and well-written. Gimmicks don't work. Let your writing speak for itself. We are looking for non-fiction, general fiction, short stories, and juvenile fiction books. First-time authors are...

Maria Luna (Booksbutterfly)
I have a great news regarding your book promotion!:) I hope this information will be helpful! Promote Your Book to 180,000+ Daily Active Readers and 177,000+ Email Subscribers (including 30,000+ Kindle Unlimited subscribers)! Buy a Book Promotion Slot: www.booksbutterfly.com/?tag=messagex2 Lookin...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >