writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Money/Finance Literary agents

85 listings (81 - 85)

Ted Weinstein ( Ted Weinstein Literary Management)
Ted Weinstein Literary Management is an AAR-member literary agency representing journalists, scholars and a wide range of other authors of intelligent, adult nonfiction. We are particularly interested in current affairs, biography, history, business, popular science, pop culture, travel, health and ...

Hongyan Wu (Hongyan Wu)
After 15-year career as the agent at Vantage Copyright Agency, I decide to open my own boutique agency in 2016 to start a new challenging adventure. It’s always my pleasure to invest my passion and time into looking for those talents with the fresh, original and creative ideas at my individual fav...

Hongyan Wu (Vantage Copyright Agency)
As approved by the National Copyright Administration of China (NCAC) in June 1993, Vantage Copyright Agency was established as one of the first copyright intermediary services in the country, engaged in international copyright business as well as international cultural and educational exchanges. The...

Jason Yarn (Jason Yarn Literary Agency)
Queries can be sent to: jasonyarnagency@gmail.com Please include the first 10 pages of the book or proposal in the body of the email.

BIANCA ZEN (Anna Goodson Management)
Anna Goodson Management (AGM), is an innovative, boutique-style agency serving the global marketing needs of the visual arts community. Drawing on a proven track record of vision, insight and ingenuity, AGM represents some of the most celebrated illustrators from around the world - as far away as Au...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9