writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Metaphysical Literary agents

59 listings (31 - 40)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)
We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Publishing Network Group)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Debbie McRill (The Free Agency, Ltd.)
The Free Agency is closed.

Michael Montagu (Michael Montagu Literary Agency)
www.michaelmontaguliteraryagency.co.uk

Leena Mukherjee (Recto)

Max Oliver (MCOliverPR)
MCOliverPR is a Public Relations company specializing in all areas of the entertainment industry. We work with talented people from all walks of life. We take pride in the knowing that we provide an honest, client- agent driven, no "hype" business venue, for up and coming creative artists from incep...

MC. OliverPR (MCOliverPR LLC)
MCOliverPR focuses on two main areas of public relations. First we hone in on the interests of your external customers, the guests who will become your extraordinary fans. We use several angles to get you noticed. We take pride in capturing the right kind of publicity for each and every client. S...

NAGAMUTHU OSHO (Devaki Publishing & Co.)
Publishing Poetry and Other Literary activities.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6    Next >