writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Literary Criticism Literary agents

76 listings (51 - 60)

Gary Pennock (Saga Edit)
N.B. Unfortunately we are unable to accept any new clients at present. We are not accepting any unsolicited manuscripts or queries at this moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk Publications)
DonnaInk Publications features select authors and their titles.\We represent both fiction and non-fiction. How to Contact: Query first SASE, then send outline | proposal, 1-2 sample chapters, SASE. No fax queries. Queries are acceptable by e-mail. We make every attempt to respond to email querie...

Penelope Raynor (Raynor Neil Agency.)
At the moment we are actively seeking works of fiction in all catagories. We are more than happy to look at work from new or unpublished writers. We also take on translation work: German/English English/German French/English. We only accept short e-mail queries and these should be, not more than...

Jj Reid (MyAuthors.info)
My Authors Ltd Based in the UK and Denmark, with sub offices elsewhere, we aim to bring new and aspiring writers to the attention of a global audience. We are happy to consider new forms of writing, such as animated and experimental works, enjoying the challenge that these bring. We have our own ...

Paul Rozario (The Paul Rozario Agency)
A new international agency looking for manuscripts from around the world to sell to reputable publishers in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa. Hands-on agent who will also undertake developmental editing on the right manuscript. We are particularly interested in Southeast Asian, South Asian...

Jack Ryan (Ryan Communications)
Founded in New York City by two former public affairs and marketing executives, the agency is dedicated to encouraging talented new writers, despite daunting odds in a highly competitive publishing environment. With representation of Ryan Communications, many previously unpublished authors have ach...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >