writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Law Literary agents

70 listings (41 - 50)

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Diane Nine (Nine Speakers, Inc.)
Nine Speakers, Inc. is a full service entertainment agency representing people across the world in a number of areas including the literary, lecture, film, theatrical and television arenas. Founded in 1988, Nine Speakers is known for individualized attention to its clients, with special emphasis ...

Ifejika Okonkwo (Legacy Global (Nigeria) Limited)
Legacy Global (Nigeria) Limited provides world class publishing, consulting, and comprehensive cutting-edge agency, management, and marketing services for businesses in Nigeria. The clientele of the firm range from large multinational companies to individuals, and includes governmental bodies, a...

Books to Film Online (Books to Film)
Are you a published author? Would like to see your book become a Film or Television project? If you are a playwright with a play in production, a filmmaker with a completed project (i.e. film festival ready!), a published author and your book(s) can be found in bookstores or at amazon.com, or a fi...

Gina Panettieri (Talcott Notch LIterary)
Specializing in prescriptive non-fiction and mysteries, thrillers and suspense. Prefers e-queries, accepts paper queries. Do not send unsolicited work. Recent sales include: Breaking the Co-Sleeping Habit, by Dr. Valerie Levine, to Adams Media, at auction Living with Someone Who Is Living wi...

William Parrish (GMI Publishing, LLC.)
GMI, an independent publisher headquartered on a 150 acre farm in Shauck, Ohio, is a collegial effort of a couple of old guys with over 70 years combined hard work and experience in big-time media and big-time business, which includes a masters degree in cross cultural communication,a couple of deca...

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)
We have a special interest in how-to, home repair, security, safety, self-help, health, and psychology books. We don't charge a reading fee.

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >