writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Law Literary agents

70 listings (31 - 40)

Aisha Johnson (Brown Ink Agency)
Please check the website for information on how to submit. www.msbrownink.com

Kimberly Key (Key Literary Agency)
Key Literary Agency, is dedicated to representing great writers from all over the world. We realize that there are literally thousands of undiscovered writers out there and we are deticated to getting thier work out there to the public. If you are seeking literary representation, consider Key Litera...

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >